EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE! Please Email us directly if you do you have / use the Kindle platform.
This exciting 50 page exercise book will help train your brain to think like an Entrepreneur!
Below is the high level overview of some of the types of exercises we cover:
- Free thinking exercises – get limbered up with exercises based on recent experiences you’ve had with businesses
- Choose your own adventure – Select from numerous verticals and business types and work from the ideation process all the way through to execution and beyond! There are multiple sections including a laundry list of questions to get you thinking about how to structure the business, pitfalls, how to raise capital, market the business among many more!
- Failed businesses – The grim reality is that most small businesses fail. In this section we examine why and explore ways to help proactively identify trends, pitfalls, how to avoid common mistakes and help equip you with strategic and objective thinking for the greatest chance of success!
- If you build it will they come? – We want to turn you into an idea machine, able to recognize opportunity everywhere you look. We explore where ideas come from, what may best align with you based on your qualities, experience and working style, in addition to heavy emphasis on validation.
- Build the business – In this section we explore atypical types of businesses to bring out your inner creativity. We include a full write up on over 20 businesses, putting you in the drivers seat to determine how you would validate, structure the business model, plan, monetize, raise capital, select systems / software, market and launch the business.
- Problem solving – As an Entrepreneur problem solving is an integral part of your arsenal. We provide multiple situations both fictional and real world to see how you would handle it!
- Perception – An open, creative exercise focused on first impressions and assumptions based on a series of images.
- Real World Exercises – It’s not all about sitting behind a book or PDF, it’s time to venture out into the world and observe real businesses in action! We include a lengthy list of questions, observations and exercises as an opportunity for you to hone your craft!
- Situational – We provide a specific situation, you determine the outcome! We touch on scenarios from key functional areas you’ll encounter when you launch your own business!
- Role Playing – Testing your ad-lib IQ for unexpected situations. We provide tips in addition to several scenarios you can work on with a partner to further develop your ability to think on your feet and make the best decision possible while under pressure.
- On the Fly Anywhere Exercises – Similar to Real World Exercises, we take what we’ve learned and apply it in the real world. These exercises can be used anytime, anywhere to help keep your newly developed Entrepreneurial muscle in tip top shape!
We’re about to set the auto-pilot switch to OFF! Ready? Let’s start!